Student Awards (Technical)
• First Position in Advance Robotics Challenge at World Robot Olympiad-2018 (15-16 September, 2018)
• Second position for the project Smart Agriculturist Support System (SASS) in Niyantra-2017 hosted by National Instruments.
• Third Appreciation Prize for project Smart Inspection Based Sorting System in Mitsubishi Electric Cup-2018
• Runner Up Gradeability Award for Design of Hybrid Vehicle in EFFICYCLE-17 event at Lovely Professional University
• II and V positions for projects Clearo Air Purifier and Farmer Support System respectively in Anveshna Project Competition hosted by Agastya International Foundation in association with Synopsys
• Tenth position in ROBOCON-2018
• Secured I position in National Level Technical Project Exhibition and Competition SRISHTI-2018"
• 9th position for project Digitized Platform for Handling Parliament Questions in Smart India Hackathon-2017. Team Resolution Squad was sanctioned Rs. 3 lac for completion of the project
• Participation by five students in University Innovation Fellows Program of Stanford University
• AKGEC project team "Innovators" won the 'Mitsubishi Electric Innovators Gold Cup-2017'
• First Prize in event Bigwar and second prize in event BigQuiz in Bigdatathon-17, a National Level Project Development Competition
• Award for Project Smart Krishi E-Monitoring System in Anveshna Projec Competition hosted by Agastya International Foundation in association with Synopsys
• First Prize for project DUM_E in Sanskar Project Exhibition-2017 hosted by Ganpati Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
• Outstanding Project Award for project KUKA youBot Integration with LabVIEW for Industrial Application during Automation India Week-2015 organized by International Society of Automation
• First Prize for project Innovative Smart Dustbin VIHAAN during Niyantra-2015 hosted by National Instruments
• Finalist for project Automated Guided Vehicle during Niyantra-2015 hosted by National Instruments
• Fifth position for project Automatic Bottling Plant in Mitsubishi Electric Cup-2016 hosted by Mitsubishi Electric India P. Ltd.
• Fourth position in Final Endurance Race, a Highway Run during EFFICARS-2016 organized by UIET Department of Punjab University
• I, III and Consolation Prizes for projects Autonomous Wheel Chair for Handicaps, Let’s Geopark and Train Got Brains in Anveshna Project Competition hosted by Agastya International Foundation in association with Synopsys
• First Prize for project Unmanned Train with Automatic Signalling in BITS Pilani Technical Fest
• Best Innovation Award in SUPRA-2016
• Best Design Evaluation Award in EFFICAR-2016
• AKGEC NI LabVIEW Academy awarded Emerging LabVIEW Academy in North India
• Dhronacharya Award in SUPRA-2015
• ISA STUDENT CHAPTER AWARD 2015
• First Runner-Up prize in GO-KART-2015
• First position for project Real Time Industrial Pollution Management System in National Level AMTEL Embedded Design Contest-2015